Galaxy Note20 series comes with a stunning display, and of course upgraded S Pen, seamless syncing with Microsoft services like Microsoft’s Your Phone app and Link to Windows integration on select Samsung devices that enable you to take calls, check notifications, see photos and messages, all from your Windows 10 PC, in a recent Microsoft partnership with Samsung. With Samsung Galaxy Note20 you can access and interact with your favorite mobile apps directly on your Windows 10 PC through the Your Phone app.
Here are 6 hidden features in Galaxy Note20 series:
- Capturing more of the moment with single take: Samsung Galaxy Note20 comes with AI-powered camera with improved Single Take experience allowing you to capture up to 14 types of photos and videos simultaneously within 5 to 15 seconds of capture time. To enable this feature, open the camera app and tap Single Take mode from the menu options, set your capture time by tapping the timer above the camera menu, and sliding the timer bar to your desired setting. Then tap the shutter button, pan around, and the camera will automatically capture the best clips, after finishing, tap the preview thumbnail and you will notice optimized results for the scene you captured.
- Make your personality shine in Portraits: Galaxy Note20 added Color Picking Portrait to Single Tak, which allows you to take studio-like portraits by choosing a background color to make your subject stand out.
- Share Wi-FI with friends: Are you tired of repeatedly sharing the Wi-Fi password when having guests over, then Galaxy Note20 will help you with that to allow you to request Wi-Fi access information from near-field devices with people in your contacts. Then your friends will share the password with you, making it easy to log in to new Wi-Fi networks.
- Find the highest quality Wi-Fi connection: When connecting to Wi-Fi in public spaces, the Galaxy Note20 series also makes it easy to find the fastest and most stable signal. When searching for Wi-Fi, the Galaxy Note20 series provides information about the login requirements and quality of the connection below the name of the network, so you can easily find the most stable, secure connection every time.
- Share your favorite new song with a friend: We all love music, the Samsung Galaxy Note20 series makes sharing your latest favorite song easy with an upgraded Music Share experience. While previously the feature only allowed music to be played on devices connected to a shared friend’s phone, on the Galaxy Note20 series, you can listen to the Buds connected to your phone and the Galaxy Buds connected to your friend’s phone. Just simply turn on Music Share from the notification menu, and select your friend’s Buds, and both Buds will play the same music which you have shared.
- Take control over video watching with Bixby: In Galaxy Note2 series Bixby voice control will help you to control your watching experience. While streaming your favorite show from your phone, you can seamlessly switch to the TV screen by telling Bixby: “Play this show on TV.” You can also switch back by saying “Play this show on mobile again” for a smooth, and continuous viewing experience. If you missed a scene or want to skip ahead, voice control makes it easy by giving you the power to rewind, fast forward, pause, and play content. Voice control can also help you search for something to watch by telling Bixby to play the title of your favorite show.
FTC: iVLOGYT.com is supported by its audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may receive compensation at no extra cost to you, this will help us to keep our website running. You can read more HERE. Note: The pricing and availability are accurate as of the time of publication but are subject to change in the future.