Apple’s most compact size computer Mac mini now equipped with Apple’s M1 chip. The new Mac mini powered by M1 brings an 8-core CPU with up to 3x faster than the previous one by accelerating demanding workloads or compiling a million lines of code to building enormous multitrack music projects, Also, the 8-core GPU delivers a massive 6x increase in graphics performance.
By comparing new M1-based Mac mini with the previous generation model:
- Compile code in Xcode up to 3x faster.
- Play a graphics-intensive game like “Shadow of the Tomb Raider” with up to 4x higher frame rates.
- Render a complex timeline in Final Cut Pro up to 6x faster.
- Take music production to new levels by using up to 3x as many real-time plug-ins in Logic Pro.
- Magically increase the resolution of a photo in Pixelmator Pro up to 15x faster.
- Utilize ML frameworks like TensorFlow or Create ML, now accelerated by the M1 chip.
Mac mini updates its advanced thermal design to sustain its breakthrough performance while staying cool and quiet. New Mac mini support for two displays including Apple’s Pro XDR in full 6K resolution, Mac mini also features Wi-Fi 6 for faster wireless performance and the Secure Enclave in M1 for best-in-class security. And more things you can do with macOS Big Sur.
FTC: We receive compensation from the links on this page, more.