Apple TV+ is set to renew the second season of R.J. Cutler’s inspirational series “Dear…” for a second season. Viola Davis, Selena Gomez, Jane Fonda, Ava DuVernay, Billy Porter, Sandra Oh, and others will be a new spotlighting profile.
The first ten episodes of the second season of “Dear…” will air globally later this year, with each episode focusing on and profiling internationally known leaders, such as:
- Academy, Emmy, and Tony Award-winning actress and producer Viola Davis
- Multi-platinum recording artist, actress, and producer Selena Gomez
- Two-time Academy Award-winning actor, producer, New York Times best-selling author, and activist Jane Fonda
- Academy Award nominee and Emmy Award-winning filmmaker Ava DuVernay
- Emmy, Tony, and Grammy Award-winning actor and singer Billy Porter
- Former Vogue creative director and journalist Andre Leon Talley
- Golden Globe and SAG Award winner, and Emmy Award-nominated actress Sandra Oh
- Renowned waterman Laird Hamilton
- The NBA’s all-time leading scorer and Presidential Medal of Freedom recipient Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
Cutler, along with Jane Cha, Todd Lubin, Jay Peterson, and Donny Jackson, executive produce the docuseries. The series is produced for Apple by Matador Content, a Boat Rocker Company. On Apple TV+, the entire first season of “Dear…,” starring Oprah Winfrey, Gloria Steinem, Spike Lee, Lin-Manuel Miranda, Yara Shahidi, Stevie Wonder, Aly Raisman, Misty Copeland, Big Bird, and others, is now available to watch.
FTC: We receive compensation for purchases you made through our links at no extra cost to you, this will help us to keep our website running. You can read more from here. Note: The pricing and availability are accurate as of the time of publication but are subject to change in the future.