While the summer sale has been gone, but CyberGhost still offering up to 83% off on their 2 years plans till August 31, 2021, by giving you an additional 2 months for free starting at just $2.25 per month or $58.99 for the first two years.SAVE 83%! On CyberGhost VPN
CyberGhost VPN masking your IP address and redirects your internet traffic through an encrypted VPN tunnel by choosing the server from more than 7400 servers in more than 91 countries worldwide. This encrypted connection protects your digital IDs from your ISP (Internet Service Provider), government agencies, and snoopers by offering AES 256-bit encryption. It also keeps you safe when using public WI-Fi networks as well as your online transactions.
CyberGhost VPN Features
- Over 7400 VPN servers worldwide
- AES 256-bit encryption
- DNS and IP leak protection
- Automatic kill switch
- OpenVPN, IKEv2, WireGuard protocols
- Strict No Logs Policy
- Unlimited bandwidth and traffic
- Highest possible VPN speeds
- Up to 7 devices protected simultaneously
- Apps for Windows, macOS, Android, iOS & more
- 24/7 live Customer Support service
FTC: We receive compensation from the links on this page. Learn more
Check out the other popular VPN services if you like them:
- Surfshark VPN – (83% off + 3 month free, Black Friday sale is live)
- ExpressVPN – (49% off + 3 extra months free)
- NordVPN – (72% off for limited time)
- Hola VPN – (Up to 80% off)
- Ivacy VPN – (Save 87% Off on Ivacy VPN 5 Year Plan + Free 2TB Cloud storage)
- CyberGhost VPN – (83% OFF)
- ZenMate Ultimate – (85% off)
- ZenMate Pro – (75% off)
- IPVanish VPN – (Save $81.89/year)
- IPVanish VPN + Storage – (Save $89.74/year)
- Atlas VPN – (86% off)
- ClearVPN by MacPaw
- KeepSolid VPN – (20% off)
- FastVPN by Namecheap – (83% off & FREE for 1-Month)
- Norton VPN
- Private Internet Access – (77% off + 2-month FREE)
- Proton VPN – (33% off)
- PureVPN – (47% off)
- Avast SecureLine VPN – (47% off)
- StrongVPN – (40% off)
- TorGuard – (Coupon code: IVLOGYT50 to get 50% off for lifetime)
- VyprVPN – (87% off for Limited Time Only)
- VPN Proxy Master – (69% off)
- HotBot VPN – (Up to 30% off)
What is a VPN?
A VPN (Virtual Private Network) is a service that allows you to connect to the Internet via an encrypted tunnel to ensure your online privacy and protect your sensitive data. A VPN is commonly used to secure a connection to a public Wi-Fi hotspot, hide IP addresses, and make your browsing private.
What a VPN can do?
It will mask your IP address is essential to becoming private online. A VPN makes sure that your city, country, and torrent download history aren’t linked to your identity. A VPN encrypts your online data and helps to secure your personal information when you use free Wi-Fi in airports or anywhere else. You can unblock sites by connecting to a VPN server in a different country. Access to various websites is restricted in many countries due to growing internet censorship or geo-blocking. Access more Netflix libraries from all over the world with a VPN.
What are the benefits of a VPN?
- You can control your privacy. VPNs can protect all your data and makes sure you are not exposed when you go online.
- It will help to secure yourself online.
- You can hide your identity, bypass censorship.
- You can watch your favorite TV shows or access streaming services if your country does not have this kind of service or you may be in a different country. For example, HBO Max is currently unavailable in India, but you can access it using a VPN service.
- You can enjoy P2P sharing privately, it will prevent threatening letters from ISP when you use torrent.
- It can help you access mobile internet data faster and block ads before they can load and slow you down.
How does VPN work in the backend?
It will first make a DNS request, then it will be built with secret keys. With these secret keys, it will create a secure channel. Then VPN protocols help encrypt your data that will use the secure channel.