Polls in Facebook Messenger are to help coordinate activities and or create a poll and share your opinions with voting in your group chats. The Polls feature is simple to use and allows you to skip long discussions about the best time for your happy hour. Polls are available in Messenger Desktop App for both Mac and Windows users.
How to Create a Poll:
- Tap on + and select Polls in a group chat.
- Add a question for your friends to vote by selecting Type in the Poll Question.
- Select Options, then tap Create Poll to submit your topic to the group chat.
How to Participate in a Poll:
- Tap anywhere on the Poll in the chat thread to bring up the Polls details screen.
- Select Polls Option(s), select your answer, then tap Submit.
All group threads with more than 2 people will be able to use the Facebook Messenger Polls feature.