Since the iPhone 11 launched in India the price was around Rs.64,900 for the base model, now Amazon offering at Rs.47,999 during the Great Indian Festival sale 2020. Now it’s time for big saving on iPhone 11, who wanted to buy an Apple product. At Amazon Great Indian Festival sale, you will save Rs.16,000, it makes big deals for you. Also, HDFC customers get a 10% instant discount up to Rs.1,750, as well as NO Cost EMI on selected banks. Grab this deal on Amazon Great Indian Festival sale 2020.
iPhone 11 Specification:
- 6.1-inch Liquid Retina Display with IPS technology, 625 nits max brightness
- True Tone display
- Haptic Touch
- Dual-camera system with 12MP Ultra Wide and Wide cameras; Night mode, Portrait mode, and 4K video up to 60fps
- 12MP TrueDepth front camera with Portrait mode, 4K video, and Slo-Mo
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- A13 Bionic chip with third-generation Neural Engine
- Fast-charge capable
- Wireless charging
- Water and dust resistant (2 meters for up to 30 minutes, IP68)
iPhone 11 has a strong dual-camera system that offers an intuitive camera experience in the smartphone and Night mode for images with the highest quality content. The iPhone 11 is powered by the A13 Bionic chip to perform the most challenging activities, with a single charge during the day, and is designed to withstand components with enhanced water resistance.
The iPhone 11 features the toughest glass ever on a smartphone with a back design that is precision milled and sculpted from a single piece of glass. It is rated IP68 for up to 30 minutes of water resistance up to 2 meters and is protected against accidental spills.
A13 Bionic, the fastest smartphone chip ever, delivers unprecedented efficiency for each role handled by iPhone 11 and features up to 20% faster CPU and GPU than A12. With a faster Neural Engine for real-time photo and video processing, A13 Bionic is designed for machine learning and new Machine Learning Accelerators that allow the CPU to perform more than 1 trillion operations per second.