It’s the last day to get iPhone 11 only at ₹48,999 during the Amazon Great Freedom Festival Sale and Flipkart Big Saving Days where you will save ₹5,901 on iPhone 11 on Amazon India. The original price of the iPhone 11 is starting at ₹54,900 in India on Amazon, Flipkart, and Apple online shop in India. There’s also up to ₹13,850.00 off on Exchange as well as No-cost EMI available which is only limited to Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card users for now. While Flipkart is offering up to ₹15,000 off on Exchange and 10% off on Axis Bank Debit/Credit Cards, and 10% off on ICICI Bank Credit Cards, 20% off on 1st txn with Amex Network Cards issued by ICICI Bank, IndusInd Bank, SBI Cards and Mobikwik as well as 5% Unlimited Cashback on Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card.
So, it’s your last chance to get ₹5,901 off on iPhone 11 during the Amazon Great Freedom Festival Sale and Flipkart Big Saving Days, and the offer will end today at midnight at 12 AM IST.
- iPhone 11 64GB Storage – Amazon.in || Flipkart.com
- iPhone 11 128GB Storage – Amazon.in || Flipkart.com
- iPhone 11 256GB Storage – Amazon.in || Flipkart.com
*price and availability of the products and deals in this post may be subject to change at any time.
iPhone 11 Specification:
- 6.1-inch Liquid Retina Display with IPS technology, 625 nits max brightness
- True Tone display
- Haptic Touch
- Dual-camera system with 12MP Ultra Wide and Wide cameras; Night mode, Portrait mode, and 4K video up to 60fps
- 12MP TrueDepth front camera with Portrait mode, 4K video, and Slo-Mo
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- A13 Bionic chip with third-generation Neural Engine
- Fast-charge capable
- Wireless charging
- Water and dust resistance (2 meters for up to 30 minutes, IP68)
The iPhone 11 includes a powerful dual-camera system that provides an intuitive photographic experience on the smartphone as well as Night mode for high-quality shots. The iPhone 11 is equipped with the A13 Bionic chip, which allows it to complete even the most demanding tasks on a single charge throughout the day, and is built to withstand components with greater water resistance.
With a rear design carefully machined and sculpted from a single piece of glass, the iPhone 11 has the strongest glass ever on a smartphone. It is rated IP68 for up to 30 minutes of water resistance up to 2 meters and is protected against accidental spills.
The A13 Bionic offering extraordinary efficiency for each task handled by iPhone 11 and has a CPU and GPU that are up to 20% quicker than the A12. A13 Bionic is intended for machine learning and new Machine Learning Accelerators that let the CPU accomplish more than 1 trillion operations per second, thanks to a faster Neural Engine for real-time photo and video processing.
FTC: We receive compensation from the links on this page. Learn more