Jamf is better known as the standard in Apple Enterprise Management platform solution to scale and automate the entire lifecycle of Apple in the enterprise, which including devices deployment, management, and security. They now support more than 20 million Apple devices around the world, announced today.
Jamf is now running on more than 20 million devices and serving more than 47,000 customers, adding more than 4 million devices and 11,000 customers this year alone. These organizations include:
- 24 of the 25 most valuable brands, according to Forbes
- 10 out of the 10 largest U.S. banks, according to bankrate.com
- 10 of the top 10 global universities, according to U.S. News & World Report
- 16 of the top 20 best U.S. hospitals, according to U.S. News & World Report
- 7 of the top 10 Fortune 500 technology companies
“Coming into 2015, Jamf was 13 years old and managing less than 4 million devices for approximately 5,000 customers. That year, as the enterprise saw a growing number of professionals demanding to use Apple at work, we set an aggressive goal to empower the new workforce by running on 20 million Apple devices by the end of 2020,” said Dean Hager, CEO of Jamf. “Through our mission to help organizations succeed with Apple, we are proud to have achieved this milestone, and more importantly to have enabled so many organizations to help their employees, doctors, nurses, teachers, and students get the most out of their technology and be their best.”
Jamf currently offering five types of products for Apple products, including:
- Jamf Pro: Apple Management for IT Pros and enterprises. Offering powerful workflows designed to automate deployment and ongoing management en mass. An unmatched level of access and ability to customize scripts on any Mac. A self-service portal to drive user self-sufficiency and satisfaction.
- Jamf Now: Apple management for teams and small businesses, offering first three devices free, hassle-free setup and Pre-made management templates.
- Jamf School: Mobile device management for schools, and access management for IT administrators, teachers, and parents
- Jamf Connect: A simple Mac account set up and authentication with a single identity, includes all Jamf Connect applications. Provides the best Apple provisioning and authentication experience when paired with Jamf MDM.
- Jamf Protect: The solution to maintaining endpoint security on Mac. Prevent macOS malware and detect Mac-specific threats. Monitor compliance of macOS with minimal impact to end-users. Respond to and remediate security incidents on macOS.
FTC: We receive compensation from the links on this page. Learn more