Microsoft announced the latest Surface lineup Surface Pro X, with a new custom processor Microsoft SQ1 based on ARM powered by Qualcomm. Microsoft SQ1 delivers multitasking performance with fast LTE and WiFi connectivity.
This custom processor can handle productivity apps like Microsoft Office, Video chats, emails, browsing, and you can watch 4k streaming media. SQ1 has 3GHz speed with Adreno 685 GPU, Gigabit LTE powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon X24 modem. SQ1 is built for Ultra-Thin 2-in1 modern lightweight laptops with and always connected.
In India Surface Pro X starts from 98,999 for 8GB and 128GB storage variants, and you can upgrade up to 16GB RAM and up to 512GB SSD storage. The thickness of Surface Pro X is 7.3mm and weighs just only 744g. It has an all-day battery life of up to 13 hours and supports fast-changing. Surface Pro X has built-in Windows 10 Home installed, but you can upgrade to Windows 10 Pro with some additional cost. You can Log in or unlock securely using a password-free Windows Hello facial sign-in option.
Surface Pro X Technical Specification
- Display: 13-inch PixelSense edge to edge display with multitouch support
- Resolution: 2880 x 1920 (267 PPI) 3:2 aspect ratio with 450 nits brightness
- Memory: 8GB and 16GB LPDDR4X RAM
- Storage: SSD based storage with 128GB, 256GB and 512GB capacities.
- Processor: Microsoft SQ1 (Custom ARM-based processor)
- Graphics: Adreno 685 GPU
- Software: Windows 10 Home
- Battery Life: 13 Hours
- Weight: 774g (without keyboard)
- Front Camera: 5.0MP front-facing camera with 1080p full HD video
- Rear Camera: 10.0MP rear-facing autofocus camera with 1080p HD and 4k video
- Speakers: 2W stereo speakers with Dolby Audio
- Network: Wi-Fi 5: 802.11ac with Bluetooth 5.0 and Qualcomm Snapdragon X24 LTE Modem which supports Gigabit LTE with nanoSIM and eSIM support.
- Connectivity: 2x USB Type-C port, 1x Surface Connect port, Surface keyboard connector port, and 1x Nano Sim
We may receive a portion of sales if you purchase a product through a link in this article at no cost to you, though all opinions are our own. For more information, please read our ethics statement. Please note that pricing and availability are subject to change.