Mozilla the most trusted Firefox Browser company has launched its own private VPN (Virtual Private Network) service for Android, Chromebook, iPhone and iPad devices, and Windows, also coming to Mac and Linux users. Mozilla is charging $4.99 per month for access to its VPN service, however, it is currently only in the beta testing, users can join the waitlist from here. The waitlist is still open for a wider rollout. The users in the United State can download Mozilla VPN on Android devices from the Google Play Store and other devices can download from the official website.
Mozilla currently offers VPN services in the US, UK, Canada, New Zealand, Singapore, and Malaysia. Mozilla allows connection for up to 5 devices priced at $4.99 per month. The users in the US will initially be able to join the beta, but Mozilla has confirmed that they are planning on expanding this VPN service to more countries, regions, and devices very soon. To join the waitlist for the Mozilla VPN, you will need to head here to request an invite or use the dedicated Android app available on the Google Play Store.
This fast and easy-to-use VPN service is brought to you by Mozilla, the makers of Firefox, and a trusted name in online consumer security and privacy services. It is an easy-to-use and simple interface for anyone who is new to VPN, or those who want to set it and get onto the web.
“The first thing you may notice when you install the Mozilla VPN is how fast your browsing experience is. That’s because the Mozilla VPN is based on modern and lean technology, the WireGuard protocol’s 4,000 lines of code, is a fraction in size of legacy protocols used by other VPN service providers.”
In a market crowded with companies making promises about privacy and security, it can be hard to know who to trust. Mozilla has a reputation for building products that help you keep your information safe. Mozilla didn’t keep any user data logs, said Mozilla.
“We don’t partner with third-party analytics platforms who want to build a profile of what you do online. And since the makers of this VPN are backed by a mission-driven company you can trust that the dollars you spend for this product will not only ensure you have a top-notch VPN,” said Mozilla.
Some of the top reasons users still using VPN services:
- Security for all your devices:– Users are flocking to VPNs for added protection online. With Mozilla VPN you can be sure your activity is encrypted across all applications and websites, whatever device you are on.
- Added protection for your private information:– Over 50 percent of VPN users in the US and UK said that seeking protection when using public wi-fi was a top reason for choosing a VPN service.
- Browse more anonymously:– Users care immensely about being anonymous when they choose to. A VPN is a key component as it encrypts all your traffic and protects your IP address and location.
- Communicate more securely:– Using a VPN can give an added layer of protection, ensuring every conversation you have is encrypted over the network.
Check out the other popular VPN services if you like them:
- Surfshark VPN – (81% OFF)
- ExpressVPN – (49% off + 3 extra months free)
- NordVPN – (72% off for limited time)
- Hola VPN – (Up to 80% off)
- Ivacy VPN – (Save 87% Off on Ivacy VPN 5 Year Plan + Free 2TB Cloud storage)
- CyberGhost VPN – (83% OFF)
- ZenMate Ultimate – (85% off)
- ZenMate Pro – (75% off)
- IPVanish VPN – (Save $81.89/year)
- IPVanish VPN + Storage – (Save $89.74/year)
- Atlas VPN – (86% off)
- ClearVPN by MacPaw
- KeepSolid VPN – (20% off)
- FastVPN by Namecheap – (83% off & FREE for 1-Month)
- Norton VPN
- Private Internet Access – (77% off + 2-month FREE)
- Proton VPN – (33% off)
- PureVPN – (47% off)
- Avast SecureLine VPN – (47% off)
- StrongVPN – (40% off)
- TorGuard – (Coupon code: IVLOGYT50 to get 50% off for lifetime)
- VyprVPN – (87% off for Limited Time Only)
- VPN Proxy Master – (69% off)
- HotBot VPN – (Up to 30% off)
What is a VPN?
A VPN (Virtual Private Network) is a service that allows you to connect to the Internet via an encrypted tunnel to ensure your online privacy and protect your sensitive data. A VPN is commonly used to secure a connection to a public Wi-Fi hotspot, hide IP addresses, and make your browsing private.
What a VPN can do?
It will mask your IP address is essential to becoming private online. A VPN makes sure that your city, country, and torrent download history aren’t linked to your identity. A VPN encrypts your online data and helps to secure your personal information when you use free Wi-Fi in airports or anywhere else. You can unblock sites by connecting to a VPN server in a different country. Access to various websites is restricted in many countries due to growing internet censorship or geo-blocking. Access more Netflix libraries from all over the world with a VPN.
What are the benefits of a VPN?
- You can control your privacy. VPNs can protect all your data and makes sure you are not exposed when you go online.
- It will help to secure yourself online.
- You can hide your identity, bypass censorship.
- You can watch your favorite TV shows or access streaming services if your country does not have this kind of service or you may be in a different country. For example, HBO Max is currently unavailable in India, but you can access it using a VPN service.
- You can enjoy P2P sharing privately, it will prevent threatening letters from ISP when you use torrent.
- It can help you access mobile internet data faster and block ads before they can load and slow you down.
How does VPN work in the backend?
It will first make a DNS request, then it will be built with secret keys. With these secret keys, it will create a secure channel. Then VPN protocols help encrypt your data that will use the secure channel.
FTC: We receive compensation from the links on this page. Learn more