PlayStation partners with Red Bull to showcase some of the best in-game photography talents in the U.S., where they can play, capture, and submit in-game photos of select PS4 and PS5 titles to compete to win some stunning prizes with the launch of Red Bull Capture Point, a brand new competition to highlight the creativity of PlayStation gamers.
Contestants can submit photos captured from Demon’s Souls, Ghost of Tsushima, God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn, and The Last of Us Part II to participate in Red Bull Capture Point.
Submissions will be judged by a panel of experts with the top creators winning a PS5 with accessories and unlock of a yet-to-be-released PlayStation Studio game upon release, and a chance to win “Best in Show” cash prizes. Once the winners are chosen, these works will be curated into a digital gallery event experience for all to check out.
Submission Process: This competition only open for U.S. residents ages 18+, and it will start from February 1 through May 2, users can take and submit up to 18 in-game photos across five, award-winning PlayStation titles using each title’s in-game photo mode and the Share button. Submissions must be taken directly on console and uploaded to Twitter using the hashtags #RedBullCapturePoint and #Contest hashtags. All entries must be submitted by May 2, 2021.
Judging: In May, each submission will be curated and judged by a committee of top video game creatives and developers from each of the participating studios. The top-rated pieces per category will then be announced and showcased in a dynamic and engaging digital art gallery experience at the end of the month where the Best in Show winners will be awarded.
Each Category Winner will receive the following prizes:
- PS5 console and various accessories
- One PlayStation 5 Console (with Ultra HD Blu-ray Disc Drive)
- One DualSense Wireless Controller
- One DualSense Charging Station
- One Pulse 3D Headset
- One 12-month PlayStation Plus Subscription
- One 12-month PlayStation Now Subscription
- Unlock one copy of five yet to be released PlayStation Studio Games upon release
- Red Bull Trophy
- Advancement to Best of Show competition at the Capture Point Digital Gallery Experience
- Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $1300
Best in Show Winners
The top three (3) Overall Winners will receive the following prizes:
- First Place
- “Best in Show” plaque
- Second Place
- “First Runner-Up” plaque
- Third Place
- “Honorable Mention” plaque
Participating Games and Studios
Red Bull Capture Point features five award-winning PlayStation titles:
- Demon’s Souls – PlayStation Studios
- Ghost of Tsushima – Sucker Punch Productions
- God of War – Santa Monica Studio
- Horizon Zero Dawn – Guerrilla
- The Last of Us Part II – Naughty Dog
FTC: Readers like you help support iVLOGYT.com. When you purchase through links on our site, we may receive compensation at no extra cost to you, this will help us to keep our website running. Read our ethics here. Note: The pricing and availability are accurate as of the time of publication but are subject to change in the future.