Sony has surprised to launch it’s PS5 with full of streaming services including Disney+, Netflix, Apple TV+, Spotify, YouTube, Twitch, as well as Amazon Prime Video, MyCanal, Hulu, Peacock, and more services coming to PS5 at launch.
- Apple TV: On Apple TV you can enjoy Apple TV+ content, Apple TV channels, new and popular movies, and personalized, and curated recommendations on the Apple TV app, which means you can enjoy Apple Originals like Mythic Quest: Raven’s Banquet, Ted Lasso, and The Morning Show via Apple TV+, also subscribe to premium channels or buy or rent movies and TV shows and access past purchases directly from Apple.
- Disney+: Full home entertainment for movies, shows, shorts, and originals from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, and National Geographic, as well as original series like The Mandalorian, The Simpsons right from your PS5 console.
- Netflix: Catch up on top entertainment hits such as Stranger Things, The Haunting of Bly Manor, and more. With thousands of TV episodes and movies in Netflix’s library.
- Spotify: Listen while you play. Just as with PS4, users can play their favorite songs as background music in-game with Spotify. You can choose from more than 60 million songs while you’re playing games.
- Twitch: With a deeply integrated Twitch experience on PS5, you can now watch or live-stream your favorite gameplay and chat live about the best moments with fellow gamers throughout the many diverse and dynamic communities.
- YouTube: Directly integrated with PS5, you can broadcast and share your epic gameplay moments directly to your YouTube channel, or sit back and watch new and trending content shared from around the world.