The H&A Professional USB Studio Microphone features an outsized, 25mm thin diaphragm, true cardioid condenser pick-up capsule with onboard high rate Analog-to-Digital conversion technology and USB connectivity. The H&A mic is a total studio solution, perfect for recording music, or any acoustic audio source, at an impressive 16bit/48 kHz sampling rate, direct to your favorite DAW (Digital Audio Workstation). Merely plug in the H&A USB cable, launch your DAW and start recording. The built-in features free you from using an external mic preamp, audio interface filters, or headphone amplifier.
The HAUPM Professional USB Studio Microphone authentically reproduces a variety of sound sources through an extended 30Hz -18kHz frequency response that guarantees an accurate reproduction with linear characteristics across the board. Controls include real-time Touch-to-Mute, Gain, Headphone Monitor Amp, 10db Overload Pad, and High Pass / Bass Roll Filter along with 100Hz low cut, -10dB sensitivity attenuation switch, right on the robust case housing.
Enjoy the best bits from the delicate vocals, and brash instrumentals, to complex symphonic compositions with this H&A Pro USM Studio Mic.
H&A HA-UPM Features
- Cardioid pickup pattern for recording vocals, musical instruments, podcasts, voice-overs, interviews, field recordings, and other soundtrack subjects
- Superior frequency response of 30 Hz – 18 kHz
- Remarkable 89dB Signal to Noise Ratio
- Dense, die-cast construction with a heavy-gauge mesh grille
- Extraordinary 16bit/48kHz Sample Rate
- High-speed AD Conversion Technology
- Microphone Mute, 10dB Sensitivity, and 100Hz Low Cut Switch
- Mic Gain and Audio Output Volume Control Knobs
- Pure Distortion-Free ADC Stereo 105mW Output Signal
- Headphone Amplifier for Acoustic Monitor
- A solid desktop tripod stand, swivel collar mount, and USB cable are all included
- Compatible with all Windows and Mac Platforms