During Surfshark VPN Black Friday deals, you will get an up 83% discount with additional 3 months of free benefits for a limited time. Surfshark VPN is known as the best low-cost VPN among all which provides lots of features than the other VPN providers like Express VPN, NordVPN, CyberGhost, and Private Internet Access.
Surfshark VPN keeps you safe online and protecting your privacy from theft, and helps you avoid online tracking. Surfshark VPN is available on unlimited devices including mobile smartphones, tablets, computers, as well as Linux systems, and it also supports FireTV.
Surfshark VPN helps you to safely access public networks whether you’re in coffee shops, airports, or any other place which provide free access to Wi-Fi, and it’s still an unsecured connection for your devices that will steal your login information and access to your private data, and even sends spam messages. With Surfshark VPN you’ll get all of that protection in your devices, so you can hassle-free access public networks.
When it comes to streaming content VPNs are useful, because they bypass the geographical content restriction like Netflix, Hulu, and Disney+ or HBO Max (which is currently not available in India country). You can access the streaming content with Surfshark VPN with faster speed, and unlock the HBO Max content (even in India, if you use VPNs) from other regions.
Surfshark VPN also allows you to block ad networks, trackers, and malware with the help of Surfsark’s CleanWeb feature, so you can access the web free from the hassle-free ads and malware in your way. With the newest Surfshark’s WireGuard integration to keep up-to-date encryption protocol, Surfshark uses an AES-256 encryption protocol to protect users on Windows, Android, iOS, and macOS.
Check out the other popular VPN services if you like them:
- Surfshark VPN – (81% OFF)
- ExpressVPN – (49% off + 3 extra months free)
- NordVPN – (72% off for limited time)
- Hola VPN – (Up to 80% off)
- Ivacy VPN – (Save 87% Off on Ivacy VPN 5 Year Plan + Free 2TB Cloud storage)
- CyberGhost VPN – (83% OFF)
- ZenMate Ultimate – (85% off)
- ZenMate Pro – (75% off)
- IPVanish VPN – (Save $81.89/year)
- IPVanish VPN + Storage – (Save $89.74/year)
- Atlas VPN – (86% off)
- ClearVPN by MacPaw
- KeepSolid VPN – (20% off)
- FastVPN by Namecheap – (83% off & FREE for 1-Month)
- Norton VPN
- Private Internet Access – (77% off + 2-month FREE)
- Proton VPN – (33% off)
- PureVPN – (47% off)
- Avast SecureLine VPN – (47% off)
- StrongVPN – (40% off)
- TorGuard – (Coupon code: IVLOGYT50 to get 50% off for lifetime)
- VyprVPN – (87% off for Limited Time Only)
- VPN Proxy Master – (69% off)
- HotBot VPN – (Up to 30% off)
What is a VPN?
A VPN (Virtual Private Network) is a service that allows you to connect to the Internet via an encrypted tunnel to ensure your online privacy and protect your sensitive data. A VPN is commonly used to secure a connection to a public Wi-Fi hotspot, hide IP addresses, and make your browsing private.
What a VPN can do?
It will mask your IP address is essential to becoming private online. A VPN makes sure that your city, country, and torrent download history aren’t linked to your identity. A VPN encrypts your online data and helps to secure your personal information when you use free Wi-Fi in airports or anywhere else. You can unblock sites by connecting to a VPN server in a different country. Access to various websites is restricted in many countries due to growing internet censorship or geo-blocking. Access more Netflix libraries from all over the world with a VPN.
What are the benefits of a VPN?
- You can control your privacy. VPNs can protect all your data and makes sure you are not exposed when you go online.
- It will help to secure yourself online.
- You can hide your identity, bypass censorship.
- You can watch your favorite TV shows or access streaming services if your country does not have this kind of service or you may be in a different country. For example, HBO Max is currently unavailable in India, but you can access it using a VPN service.
- You can enjoy P2P sharing privately, it will prevent threatening letters from ISP when you use torrent.
- It can help you access mobile internet data faster and block ads before they can load and slow you down.
How does VPN work in the backend?
It will first make a DNS request, then it will be built with secret keys. With these secret keys, it will create a secure channel. Then VPN protocols help encrypt your data that will use the secure channel.
FTC: We receive compensation from the links on this page. Learn more