YouTube launches an early beta version of YouTube Shorts in India with a handful of new creative tools to test, but the company has promised to release as soon as possible of its stable version. So, creators and artists are most excited to use these cool feature, lets see what is YouTube Shorts and How it works?
As technology advances, creators and artists can now take advantage of the incredible power of smartphones to easily create and publish high-quality content wherever they are in the world. And people can be entertained and informed by bite-sized content in the spare minutes of the day.
YouTube Shorts is a new short-form video experience right on the YouTube platform for creators and artists who want to shoot short and catchy videos using nothing but their mobile phones. You can record or express yourself in YouTube Shorts in 15 seconds or less. YouTube will continue to add more features and expand to more countries in the coming months. See the video below how YouTube Shorts works:
- Create: Creation is at the core of short-form video, and the company will make it easy and fun to create Shorts.
- A multi-segment camera to string multiple video clips together,
- The option to record with music from a large library of songs that will continue to grow,
- Speed controls that give you the flexibility to be creative in your performance,
- And a timer and countdown to easily record, hands-free.
- Get discovered: Every month, 2 billion viewers come to YouTube to laugh, learn, and connect. Creators have built entire businesses on YouTube, and company want to enable the next generation of mobile creators to also grow a community on YouTube with Shorts.
- Watch: You may have recently seen a row on the YouTube homepage especially for short videos, and starting today we’re also introducing a new watch experience that lets you easily swipe vertically from one video to the next, plus discover other similar short videos. We’re also going to make it even easier to start watching Shorts.